- Sense Tecnic Systems. Co-founded Sense Tecnic in 2010 to develop tools and infrastructure for the Internet of Things. Most recently FRED platform: a multi-tenanant data flow management system leveraging containers bundled with a MQTT service, time series data store.
- INETCO. Advisor since February 2010. VP R&D from February 2009, Board member since October 2006. Recently worked with CTO and developers to establish scalable reference architecture and implemented connector to Hadoop-based analytics database from existing system for long term data storage.
- Colligo Networks Co-founder, CTO (2000). Lead team to make it fast and easy to securely and spontaneously interact with each other (synchronized databases, exchange files, instant message, synchronize calendars and other data) using ad hoc 802.11 and Bluetooth networks.
- Infowave Software VP of R&D, (1997). Before the iPhone and Blackberry, created software that efficiently and securely connected enterprise applications such as email and intranet applications to laptops, PDAs and cell phones over wide area wireless networks like Mobitex, and CDPD.
- GDT Softworks VP R&D, Developer (1991). Developed technology to print to a wide range of printer technologies from Mac OS and PDA operating systems for companies like Apple, Epson, Canon, HP and Toshiba.
- Publications Chair, Middleware 2015 in Vancouver, Canada, December 2015
- Co-Organizer, Common Models and Patterns for Pervasive Computing (CMPPC) 2007 at Pervasive 2007 in Toronto, Canada, May 2007
- Co-Chair, 4th Workshop on Systems Support for Ubiquitous Computing (Ubisys) 2006 at Ubicomp 2006 in Newport Beach California, September 2006